Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push([', Flower, Rose

Fashion Search for Fashion Lovers

Custom Search

Fashion Buzz

.

Friday, July 2, 2010

POPULARS TIES 2010

TIES FOR MEN


It is necessary to know what kind of tie you should wear. What

color of tie you should wear it depends on your shirt and dress

. For example if you want to wear black tie it is good to wear any

light colored shirt. Youth like to wear ties trendy.The latest trend

of men’s ties is to wear more fashionable than there requirement.

One interesting thing is that so many don’t know to wear tie. Life

Style Fashion suggest you that Tidy & Fairly tie knot, don’t suite on

any person.


I just love this idea I found in the latest Martha mag! This would add such a

personal touch to your wedding and would make for totally fun groomsmen

gifts. Choose any fabrics- I love this range of coordinating colors and patterns

- and send it to TieCrafters where they will work closely with you to create

custom neckties or bow ties cut to the exact length, thickness and width you desire


I’ve made a few children’s bow ties now for a variety of ages.

Here is a bow that I’ve made for a 10 year old boy. I believe

he may be wearing this bow tie right now to a wedding.

I do my best to make the children’s bow ties to look as “real”

as possible with still being pre-tied. I really don’t like the bow

ties that don’t look like real bow ties. They are available in 3 sizes,

3 inch, 3.5 inch, and 4 inch. One of these days, I’m going to get

together a papa and son bow tie combo for my boys… but like

the cobbler’s children, they don’t have any made-by-me bowties

to their name…yet.


And here’s the latest Indian Madras tie. This was made from

a very-wild pair of pants I found (Andy was really sad that

they didn’t fit him…I wasn’t). I think it’s my favorite madras

tie that I’ve made.



You have just experienced one of the most incredible events of your life. The person

who you love most in the world has popped the question and you have answered 'yes!

' The whirlwind of the wedding planning world has now opened- questions and excitement

from friends and family, your childhood wedding dreams re-visited, wedding magazines

taunting you from the shelves of the check out lanes. You are finding yourself with a new

language. A vocabulary full of words such as Fiancé, Chivari chairs, fondant--words you

had no idea that you knew and now they seem to run off your tongue effortlessly.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you.Choosing a rite Necktie can be very time consuming.It must suits the personality of the men perfectly matched with clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m also agree..It is necessary to know what kind of tie you should wear. What color of tie you should wear it depends on your shirt and dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very stylish and designing. I think these are the most demand full ties for today's market and most of the mens are liked to wear such type of ties, It create personality of men. Thanks...

    Ties For Men

    ReplyDelete