Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push([', Flower, Rose

Fashion Search for Fashion Lovers

Custom Search

Fashion Buzz

.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LATEST NOSE RINGS

MODERATE NOSE RINGS


Hi everyone I would like to share my nose piercing story with you. I am known
to be the biggest baby when it comes to pain. I hate needles; I mean I REALLY
hate needles! Ever since I can remember just the sight of a needle has made
me want to faint which sucked because I really wanted to have my nose pierced
. All of my friends were talking about it and one of my friends went and had it done
. It looked amazing and I really wanted one.


chatted about it with my mum and she first said I was too young. I begged her
for two weeks and she finally gave in but said I had to have her with me and
we had to go to a professional piercing salon. I was so excited but really nervous
too!


When you decide to get a nose piercing, you must be getting information
about nose ring types. You have various options to choose from. When you
decide about the nose ring type, you will have even more of a selection to
pick from thanks to the variety of materials, designs, styles, shapes, themes
and so on. Let us look at what you need to know about..



We went to see a piercer not far from where we live in Miami and he told me
exactly what to expect. He even showed me pictures of piercings he had done.
Some of the pictures made me feel sick but I was still excited. My mum asked
loads of questions and checked I was old enough which I was (you had to be
at least 13). Then we got to choose what type of jewelry I wanted so I chose a
really cute nose ring. They were fully booked for that day so I had to wait another
week until I could get the piercing done. That week dragged so badly.


When I finally went back my stomach was doing flips and I felt so sick. I was thinking
of backing out but I really wanted the piercing so badly. Then when it came to the
actual thing it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I won’t lie – the part
where they put the nose ring in did hurt. My eyes watered really badly and I wanted
to cry. I didn’t but when they twisted the ring around I held onto the chair so tight
my knuckles were completely white.


1 comment: